Living From the Inside Out
Meditation September 5, 2010
by Karen L. Oberst
Here are the notes from the meditation.
- We can't live from the inside out until we know who we are
- How do we know that?
- Recognizing how we react to things
- Tests like Meyers Briggs or Enneagram
- Sitting in silence
- Talking to someone we trust
- Noticing what feeds your soul
From my past
- Being told that being an Introvert was not okay
- Being pushed into things in the hopes of making me an extrovert
- Recognizing who I was, but apologizing or being defiant
- Finally realizing that that's how I'm made - that introversion is the filter through which
- I can share my gifts with the world
- Writing, speaking, teaching, workshops
- Do I know who I am? Have I accepted who I am so that I can truly live from the inside out?
- Do I know what my gifts are? Am I using them to bless myself and others?
- What do I see as my responsibility to the earth? Is my lifestyle one which honors the earth and my fellow travelers on it?
- What is my relation to money? What is one word or a short phrase I might use to express that?